Micaylieacelina asked a(n) Arithmetic/General Question

Question:
ok....let's get started....i need to know how to do the absoute answer, interquartile range, adding integers, subtracting integers, multiplying integers, and dividing integers. i also would like to know how you figured out all of these so i will give you numbers to work on....they are as follows:-

-158 -89 -63 -589 -96 -56 -254 -789 -123 -100

if i share something with you, you can tell anyone okay??? well anyway my real question is well i kind of like this boy at my school and his name is jared, he not the best looking but i really love him...anyway everyone i ask says i'm pretty, but i don't really know...but anyway should i tell him and ask him out or just ignore my feelings and let him slip away....please answer my second question if you answer any at all

thanks for your time and concern, -Micaylieacelina

P.S. please do not make fun of my name it is a different one....